Tuesday 5 April 2011

Park JungMin Birthday party

This weekend was a total surprise to me! I had reserved myself to the idea that I couldn't go to JungMin's birthday party-then out of the blue I get a text message from a friend saying she had an extra ticket! I was so excited because I had an aweful day before I got the text. I went to Seoul on Saturday and had a great day, then church Sunday. My friend and I parted ways after church-she went to buy us the DeJa Vu Single (can you believe it! I have been a fan for 2 years and still didnt have this CD-FAIL!)and-I headed to Konkuk University to meet my Korean friend for the party. I met my friend and 2 girls from Singapore then we tried to find the venue!

We arrived at 240pm and the party started at 3! The MC came out and was acting silly, then he introduced JungMin! Jungmin came out in white pants, a blue shirt, and a black/white tie. We sang Sangil Chukha (happy birthday) to him-then he cut his cake-with a huge knife! He then started looking at his presents! There were a lot-as expected. I didn't take anything because i didn't realize that I could! I did however, take something for friend. She drew a picture for him and wrote him a letter. It was very nice!

He then answered five questions from the audience (questions may be out of the correct order):
1. question: will you take a picture with my camera?
answer: the girl came on stage and gave him her camera but she was too shy to be in the picture with him! He finally took a self cam of the 2 of them together-then gave her a gift bag full of cosmetics

2. question-do you like horses?
answer-yes I am taking horse back riding lessons now (he then gives the girl a gift bag!)

3. question: Will you kiss me?
answer: girl comes on stage and they face each other-he hugs her then blows her a kiss. The audience got jealous so he blew kisses to all of us as well!

4. question: will you write your name with your butt and give a heart greeting?
answer: he tells us to sing to him so while we sing-he writes his name and a heart with his butt!

5. question: will you marry me?
answer: when the girl comes up on stage he runs across the stage-picks her up swings her in circles around the stage! So cute!

all the girls got a hug and gift bag! He then sung "Everyday is Christmas" but changed "Christmas" to "birthday"! They then did the game that they do in Korea for a baby's first birthday. They put a bunch of objects on a table. Whichever object he chooses-will determine his future. I don' remember all the objects but there was a doll to represent a girlfriend, a key, and a few other things-but they forgot money! So they asked the audience if they would give JungMin some money. One girl did but when he found out that she was a student- he said to give it back! Then another lady gave 10,000 won. He then said his family was there (they were sitting in the row in front of me!) The MC found them and JungMins dad gave 30,000 won for the game. Then it was time for the game! Anyone who has been a SS501 fan for any amount of time-knows that JungMin LOVES money! He would pick up an object, then the money and he kept repeating the process! I looked at my friend and said he should just pick up the whole table and sure enough-thats what he did!

They then played a game to find his ideal woman (to bad MinnieMe wasn't there!) 16 girls were called on stage and given mask to put on. The girls came up in groups of two and stood in front of JungMin -facing away from him (he wasn't allowed to see their faces!). One girl would move on to the next round and the other was eliminated! The girl that was eliminated got a flower and a hug-so either way it was a win win situation for those 16 lucky fans! When it got down to the final 2 he waved back and forth between the 2 girls. He gave one an elimination flower and then went up behind the winner and gave her a hug from behind! As her reward she got to take a self cam pic of them together with her cell phone and a 10 second video message to her from JungMin!

Then this kid named Justin came out on stage to sing. I was very disappointed in the fans at this point. People got up and was walking around and talking-totally ignoring the guy singing! Then the MC came on stage and said something about a friend being there and everybody started yelling for Kim Hyung Joon! Baby Joon then came out and sung oh ah! He looked good! Then he yelled for JungMin to hurry up and get out there. JungMin came out looking extra sexy in jeans, a t-shirt and opened button down shirt. They talked a bit and the audience started chanting to kiss again! JungMin leaned over for Joonie to kiss but Joonie said no and stuck out his hand for Min to kiss him! Of course Min did! They then danced a little bit of the chorus to oh ah together. They talked about JungMins half naked magazine pics :) :) :)and it was suggested that Joonie do the same so JungMin tried to take Joonies shirt off-but he wouldn't do it! Joonie then left the stage and they showed a fanmade video for JungMins birthday. He was so cute and sat on the floor of the stage like an obedient child. At first there was only one body there-but by the end of the video-there were three (mc, JM, and HJB!) Jung//min then yelled at Joonie for coming back on stage again and told him to leave and to stay away from his cake. As Joonie left the stage, he went over to check out Min's presents. Min caught him and yelled at him. Joonie left the stage but tried to snoop three more times! Classic Tom/Jerry moment! Min then sung "am I the only one" (not sure of actual english translation of song title) Then they showed a video of JungMin thru the years with SS501 and solo to determine when he looked the sexiest-I thought they all looked good! Then it was over! I was sad~but wait there was more! Before leaving the stage, JungMin said something about high-touch. My friend said that meant high five. I thought she meant he was sending us a high five like he did with blowing us kisses earlier. They then started dismissing us by rows. I asked my friend why-and she said-"didn't you know? JungMin is giving us a high five as we leave!" I was shaking-I did not expect this! I finally got to him and he reached for both of my hands, interlaced his fingers with mine and started shaking our hands together. I told him happy birthday and he said "oh Thank You very much!" in english. I then told him that I was the one that has his rabbit Lapin. He didn't understand-smiled cutely-raised his eyebrows and questioned "pin?" I laughed and repeated "Lapin-I have Lapin" he was then like "oh Lapin-you have Lapin-ok-good!" Just to make sure he understood-my friend told him in Korean what I had said to him. We then moved the exit where there was a table. They gave us each a gift bag that had a poster, stickers, and a bag of candy that had a note from JungMin on the front of it. Once outside, there was a table selling special postcards so I had to buy a set for MinnieMe (and one for me of course!)I was shaking from excitement from finally meeting mr sexy charisma himself! @ down, 3 to go! Now I need to meet HJL, HJB, and my precious YoungSaeng! Some day my wish will come true! After the pary I went to dinner with 5 other triple S (and one of my best friends). We were a very international representation: USA, Canada, Korea, UK, and Singapore!

7 comments:

  1. Wow~ You are good at memory! How can you remember everything we saw? Great.

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fanaccount. I love reading it as if I was there to see it all...Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hi, I'm Lois friend Belle from Singapore. I enjoyed reading your fan account very much. Thank you for sharing. Jung Min is really wonderful with fans. He really treat us like his best friends. I had met him when he came to Singapore for fan meeting. Love him to bits ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lois-I am good at remembering important things-like anything associated with SS501! Thanks for translating for me at the party! It made it much easier!

    Ivannah and Belle-thank you for your comments! I love writing about our boys. I try to write a detailed acct every time i see them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, and remembering the 'important things' ^_^
    so 3 more to go eh? Good Luck.
    ain't you excited YS is coming back this month?
    I am!!!

    p.s. had read Lois' blog, then I'm here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I wish I was there. I miss my Minnie Pooh

    ReplyDelete
  7. MinnieMe!!!! Like how I mentioned you here? The whole time I was there I was thinking about you! COME HOME! Lapin and I miss you!

    ReplyDelete